Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yesterday was a good day of chemotherapy. I watched a movie and they finally got my vegetarian lunch just right. Not so shabby,eh? After it is all over, I pretty much drop off the face of the earth in so far as I fall asleep or become really disorientated basically not remembering much. I am grateful to the Sackmanns who let me lay down at their place and Matt who wakes me up every 3 hours to take my post chemo medications. This is what I look like in the car ride on the way back from Ann Arbor (where I receive my treatments), hahaa...


When I wake up at times on the ride home, I see this image of Matt because he forgot his sunglasses and had to use mine. What is so funny about this is, I won't remember this image for days, then it will POP in my head and I laugh!



My first two weeks of law school have been nuts! But in the end I feel very privileged to be achieving my career goals. This is my first time doing chemo + school, so we will see how it goes! Have a good three day weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. It was all a dream, I never wore your sunglasses, I would look like a total dweeb with the on.... oh wait. The photograph is a fake! It is clearly photoshopped!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you wish it was a dream ;) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 what a good (and fashionable) beau you've got there.

    ReplyDelete